By getting a session with John Culbertson or engaging in a class or mentoring program, be it in person, through email, or by phone, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
General Legal Disclaimer
- The services and products on this website, MysticJohnCulbertson.Com, are offered as-is with no guarantees or warranty by John Culbertson and Culbertson Ministries LLC.
- Any decisions you make are your responsibility.
- Rev. John Culbertson, Culbertson Ministries LLC, and their representatives can not be held responsible for events, circumstances, or decisions that occur in your life.
- Further, you understand that ALL of John’s sessions are done as metaphysical religious services and spiritual guidance and that Rev. Culbertson is not a state-licensed counselor, psychologist, psychiatrist, doctor, lawyer, massage therapist, or financial adviser.
- You also agree that his information, advice, products, classes, and services will not be seen or treated as such.
- You are also aware that John does not tape his sessions, though you are free to record from your end.
- The spiritual information provided by Rev. John Culbertson is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- You are encouraged to review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
- NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT.
- Rev. John Culbertson is neither responsible nor liable for any ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION.
- You understand that John does not handle suicidal clients. If you are thinking of harming yourself you should not be talking to Rev. John, instead call: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- You understand that John reserves the right to make referrals at any time. These referrals may include other professionals that Rev. Culbertson feels can help you.