How to Use the Psychic Ability of Long Distance Viewing
Remote viewing has been used by many psychics to gather information about distant and unseen people and locations. In conversations and literature, people more often use the more straightforward term of long-distance viewing. Here you will learn how to tap into this fantastic skill.
Preparing for a Remote Viewing
In preparing to perform remote viewing (a.k.a. long-distance viewing), it’s essential that you are in the proper mood and that you find the right location in which to do it.
Consider the following :
• The room used for remote viewing should be quiet.
• Phones should be unplugged or turned off.
• Select a time of day and location that makes it less likely that you will be disturbed by another person or pet.
• Lay or sit in a comfortable position.
• Closing the eyes helps to shut out influences from the outside world.
• Finally, it’s vital to achieve a relaxed state first. Many benefit from progressive relaxation.
It’s also usually a good idea to work with some self-hypnosis or meditation techniques, such as the following:
• Take the time to collectively get rid of worries, fears, and anxieties by visualizing a box, balloon, or something else in which they mentally put those fears and concerns. We call this a worry box.
• Visualize each letter of the alphabet one at a time and erase them with an eraser. Do this until you’ve gone through the entire alphabet, and just the blank blackboard remains.
• Visualize white light energy. It will raise your vibration, making it easier to access the information you seek. An easy way to do this involves visualizing a light bulb with you in the center of it.
The Remote Viewing Session
Once these preparations are complete, you can begin practicing remote viewing by thinking of the location and person that you want to long-distance view and then using the imagination to visualize them as clearly as possible.
While attempting to achieve a clear mental image of the person or location, you can ask questions to stimulate the mind. Mentally asking yourself questions is extremely important! You can’t get answers if you don’t ask questions! Asking the self questions will be a constant theme as you progress in your psychic development learning.
Here are some example questions you can ask yourself while performing the distant viewing.
- How is the person dressed?
- What’s in the room?
- Who is with the person?
- What color are the walls, carpets, ceiling?
- Can anything be heard?
- Are there any smells?
- What’s the general feeling of the location or person?
When practicing remote viewing, try to remember as much as possible during the session. When the session is over, you can slowly open your eyes and gradually return to full waking consciousness.
After Remote Viewing
One of the ways a student improves their remote viewing techniques is by getting feedback. As such, it’s essential that when first starting to learn remote viewing that you choose a location and person that you can check in with to find out how accurate your remote viewing was.
Do not beat yourself up if you discover that your distant viewing results were not very successful.
The more positive feedback and encouragement you give your mind, the better it will perform in the future. Remember, the mind and consciousness are always learning regardless of if we perceive things to be “good” or “bad” or even “right” or “wrong.”
Likewise, the more critical and less supportive you are, the less likely it will achieve good results in the future.
As with all skills, the more often you practice remote viewing, the better the skill will be developed.