Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Rules & Introduction  

RSS
JohnCulbertson
(@johnculbertson)
Member Admin

Hello!

My name is John. Most of you, if you're posting here, probably already know me.

I am the main moderator here, and I am also the guy that does spiritual guidance professionally for a living. In truth, I have done a lot of things over the years, including life coaching, mentoring, tarot readings, astrology, and spiritual counseling.

The short version of my spiritual journey is I was born and raised Roman Catholic, went through life studying a variety of religions and religious beliefs, owned a couple of New Age stores, became an interfaith minister, and have been working with people off and on for 20+ years in a variety of ways.

These forums are my attempt at helping people that generally don't have others to connect with, the ability to be able to do so, even if just in the cloud. They are, and always will be, absolutely free. Think of this as your own little spiritual family that you are now part of.

Spiritual seekers accumulate a great deal of knowledge in their life. Here, in these forums, I believe we all can both teach and learn. Don't be afraid to speak up - ask your questions - give your insights and answers. Always, however, remember that our first rule is loving tolerance of each other and the sacredness of the individual journey each of us has been following.

To this end, please avoid political discussions here. In my experience, political discussions are the quickest way to destroy relationships. Since we are new, we should be focusing on building relationships and not risk jeopardizing them in any manner. Relationships will ALWAYS be more important than the disagreements people may have. If need be, agree to disagree and keep the relationship intact.

Blessings,

~JohnC

This topic was modified 3 months ago 5 times by JohnCulbertson
Posted : 30/04/2020 9:50 pm
Topic Tags
(@natalia)
Zelator

Hi John,

I'm relatively new to all of this, and I'm really glad this forum exists. I'm looking forward to learning and growing on this journey. I hope that I can impart some wisdom as I go along, too. Thank you for creating this space. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2020 4:10 am
JohnCulbertson
(@johnculbertson)
Member Admin

@natalia Welcome Natalia! Glad you're here!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2020 11:32 am
(@ciera)
Neophyt

Hi! excited for a place to connect online besides facebook. . . and no politics sounds like heaven. Glad to be here. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2020 9:17 am
(@ciera)
Neophyt

@natalia Hey Natalia! Where are you from? Im in Illinois.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2020 9:18 am
JohnCulbertson
(@johnculbertson)
Member Admin

@ciera Welcome aboard! 🙂 I typically check in on Sundays.... other members come and go as they please.....

This post was modified 2 months ago by JohnCulbertson
ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2020 10:33 pm
Share: