Tarot for Beginners Course
A six module study at your own pace course
This course is six modules in length. You’ll get
- Six, two hour, mp3 classes that were recorded with live students
- A variety of handouts
- For an additional cost, the option of a one-on-one tutoring session to get your questions answered or a supervised practice session.
This course covers:
- The Suits, their meanings, and their correspondences
- The Court Cards
- The Major Arcana
- The Minor Arcana
- Yes/No Questions
- Past/Present/Advice spread
- Simplified Cross Spread
- Modified Celtic Cross Spread
- Advanced Celtic Cross Spread
- This/That Spreads
- Tarot Myths
The Optional Tutoring allows you to connect with John and ask questions, practice with him, and get his insights for up to two hours. ($50)
The Optional Practice session allows you to “meet” (via conference call) with one of John’s hand picked “clients” and be supervised as you practice reading the client. You can elect to either have John do the reading and walk you through why he’s doing what he’s doing or you can do the reading, asking John questions or getting his help when you feel stuck. A practice session runs about an hour in length. ($25)
You can order multiple tutoring and practice sessions if you feel you need them.
To get started on your tarot journey click the PayPal button below. After you pay, within one business day you’ll receive a link to the student portal where you can access your course materials and buy the optional tutoring or practice sessions.