What is the Tarot?
The Tarot is made up of 78 cards divided into the Major and Minor Arcana. A tarot reading involves interpreting these cards to provide insight and information on the past, present, and future. This is not strict fortune-telling or prophecy. It is a spiritual counseling session that uses the cards as a means of helping to focus on the session and gain new insights. Many times these sessions also involve a little astrology or numerology.
How Does This Work?
- Sessions typically start with a little chit-chat to get the energy flowing.
- I will then lead us in a brief protection ceremony.
- After, if you are a new client, you will be asked for your date of birth.
- New clients will engage in short numerology reading before the use of the cards. This numerology reading will discuss your life path, your birthday, your personal year, and your critical year.
- When we start the tarot portion of the session, you’ll be asked to state your question. It may be a yes/no question, but it could also be a question such as “what do I need to know about ______.”
- The cards will be laid out, and you’ll be told what the card is and the interpretation for the card.
- Spiritual counseling will be sprinkled in as we move throughout the session.
- It’s important to understand that this is a two-way session. You are expected to ask and answer questions as we progress through the session. This is with the understanding that everything is intended to be helpful to you in some manner.
- At the end of the session, I will ask you if there is anything you want me to pray about for you.
How Much Does It Cost?
30 Minutes = $60
60 Minutes = $100
You can book your session by clicking on the button below.