What is Spiritual Mentoring?
Spiritual mentoring is a special type of relationship. It differs from Spiritual Direction, in that the mentor takes on a more active role in your life than a passive role.
The relationship you will engage in helps you develop, grow, and mature in every way, as well as helps you to become the best person you can be. Spiritual mentoring is especially helpful to people who had a lack of support or deep wounding (especially parental) in their life.
There are several components to it.
First, it involves meeting with your mentor (by phone) once a month for the year. This may be John, but it may also be someone who has trained under John. Each of these meetings involves the two of you having a discussion related to your life. You will look at ways you can implement various spiritual practices into your life to navigate it, mediate it, and improve it.
Second, it involves email contact. Each email correspondence with your mentor will either answer questions you have or comment on what you have written.
Spiritual mentoring also involves you joining a group of two to three other like-minded believers and connecting, working, and practicing with them. They become your “spiritual family” and “soul support group.” It is mandatory to communicate with other members either by phone, Skype, or some other means. This isn’t entirely a solo journey – connecting with others broadens the mind, improves social skills, provides a feeling of belonging, and strengthens what you’re learning.
Finally, your soul support group will have access to a Google Classroom where one topic with lessons and assignments is presented by your spiritual mentor once a month. Completing this material is essential so that you can participate more actively in one-on-one mentoring and group discussions.
Some of the topics that may be covered by your mentor over the year include:
- The Law of Attraction
- Positive Thinking
- Prosperity Consciousness
- Psychic Abilities (such as telepathy, empathy, remote viewing, and clairvoyance)
- Energy Protection
- Spiritually Transmitted Diseases
- Spiritual Disciplines (such as prayer, meditation, and affirmations)
- Providing Spiritual Guidance to Others
- Healing Modalities (such as Reiki, Angelic Touch, and Quantum-Touch)
- Energy Awareness Skills
- Connecting with Spiritual Guides
- Divination Skills (such as tarot, numerology, astrology, and runes)
- Metaphysical Philosophy
- Interfaith Religious Studies
- Eliminating Karmic Debt
How Much Does It Cost?
Spiritual mentoring fees are $350 per person for the year. This must be paid in full before the start of the mentoring year.
- You must fill out an application if you wish to be considered for mentoring.
- You can fill out the application starting in January of 2021.
- Acceptance occurs once a year, and the next time we’ll be accepting students is May 2021.
- The number of students accepted each year depends on the number of mentors available.