What is Spiritual Guidance?
- Are you looking to have a more intimate, personal, and profound connection to the Divine?
- Do you desire to deepen your current connection to the Divine?
- Are you seeking to grow in your spiritual tradition or path?
- Do you need someone with whom to share your spiritual journey?
- Are you confused about what you should believe and want to work through it?
- Do you need spiritual insights and support from a compassionate, spiritually-minded person for your life’s struggles?
- Do you want guidance on spiritual practices, rituals, and methods for your chosen religious tradition?
- Do you want to develop more faith, hope, and love in life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you would do well with spiritual guidance.
Spiritual guidance is not psychotherapy, counseling, or financial planning. It does not intend to heal the past or help you plan for the future. Likewise, no divination is involved at any point and time. Instead, the purpose is to help facilitate the processing, reflection, and spiritual journey one is on.
Spiritual guidance is working with a compassionate expert in spirituality. This trained expert listens, guides you in profound reflection, and helps you to connect with the Divine. The spiritual guide also accompanies you on your spiritual journey and provides support through prayer or ritual, encouragement, and exploration
You can come to spiritual guidance and get something out of it, regardless of what religion or beliefs you practice.
I’m capable of guiding you to a deeper connection with the Divine no matter what name you call it or what religious tradition you choose to practice.
What You Can Expect from Rev. Culbertson
- My training has included various theological and psychological dimensions of pastoral care, including spiritual guidance. You can learn more about my training on the about page.
- The primary purpose of all spiritual guidance is to help you focus on the conscious development of your full potential and the growing relationship between you and the Divine.
- I am committed to your growth as a spiritual being, as well as my personal growth as a spiritual guide. To this end, I do constant continuing education in spiritual guidance and pastoral counseling.
- I follow a rigorous confidentiality policy. Nothing you share in our session is ever shared with another unless required by law, or I need to protect you or another person from serious harm.
- I am required by law to report known or suspected cases of abuse or neglect of children, the elderly, and the disabled.
- Sessions can be done individually, as a couple, and by email.
How Much Does it Cost?
- Fees depend on the type of spiritual guidance session.
- Always remember, if you want spiritual guidance, but you can’t afford the suggested fee, please use the contact page to reach out, and I’ll work with you.