What is Spiritual Companionship and Counseling?
A spiritual companion or counselor listens to you and is with you as you face the challenges of life. They are a friend that walks your spiritual and life journey with you.
They can pray with you, help you identify resources, and offer spiritual advice and wisdom when you are in pain and just need someone to be present in your life.
Did you know that just having someone to talk with about what is going on in your life can provide healing, strength, and comfort that otherwise may not be available? A spiritual companion and counselor is that special friend that you can bare your true self too. They can offer their insights on spiritual questions and concerns and increase your sense of well-being.
Some ways they can help include:
- allowing you to express whatever is in your heart or on the mind;
- exploring your hopes and fears
- exploring your physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual struggles
- helping you to process information
- offering an outside perspective on what’s occurring
- listening to and helping you to process and edit your life story
- providing healing resources in the form of prayers, guided meditations, forgiveness rituals, and humor.
- a willingness to discuss the hard questions and topics in life in a non-judgemental and open-minded manner. These are the questions and topics that others may get offended by or not really want to listen to or answer. Examples include praying, death, dying, life after death, various religious questions, and ethical questions of all types.
- experiencing music, movies, and art with you
Having a spiritual companion and counselor is a wonderful gift to give yourself!
Allow Rev. Culbertson to be Your Spiritual Companion and Counselor
Choose from the two packages below
Short Term Seasonal Spiritual Companion/Counselor – $500
“Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share or grow or give back. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They give you great joy. Believe it; it is real. But only for a season.” – Unknown
Get three months (12 sessions) of spiritual companionship and counseling. This should be plenty of time to work through most issues and begin the process of improving life.
Please note: Psychic readings or divination of any type will not be done during short-term spiritual companion session. Additionally, you may not gift or give away any of these sessions. After paying below you will be contacted within one business day to arrange for the day and time of your sessions. This service is offered both in-person and via phone.
Soul Companion/Counselor – $2000
“Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons—things you must build upon to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all your other relationships.” – Unknown
Are you looking for a dedicated spiritual companion and counselor that you can talk to as often as you want throughout the course of a year? Would you like to have the most access to John that is available? This package is for you!
The soul companion package provides you with:
- 50 one hour sessions to be used throughout the course of a year.
- This package allows for maximum flexibility in scheduling. While same-day appointments aren’t always guaranteed, you might be surprised at how often you can get an appointment on short notice with a simple text!
- You will get Rev. Culbertson’s private cell phone number so you can text him as well as send him photos and videos between appointments. Response times will vary.
- Some sessions may be given away as gifts.
- Some sessions may include divination and psychic predictions.
- Also included is one VIP Day with John experience.
Please Note: After paying below you will be contacted within one business day to arrange for the day and time of your sessions. This service is offered both in-person and via phone.