Fun Activities That Improve Psychic Power
Developing psychic ability requires time and patience. There are, fortunately, many fun activities that a budding intuitive can engage in which will help develop their latent psychic power and enable them to have fun at the same time.
Psychic Abilities and the Remote Viewing Games
To enjoy working with this psychic skill a developing clairvoyant can try two games:
- Before meeting a friend, or anyone for that matter, the developing clairvoyant can make an attempt to see what that person is wearing. This includes type of clothing as well as colors. After the psychic student meets the person they can check to determine the accuracy of their premonitions.
- The other remote viewing game is along the same lines only this time the developing psychic student is trying to determine what a location looks like prior to arriving. Again, trying to see as many details as possible is important. What color is the wall? Are there paintings? What furniture is in the room and where is it at in the room? What color is the furniture?
In both games it’s important for the student to make sure they actually write down what they see. It’s also important that they write down what the person or place really did look like. Comparing and contrasting the two becomes important for the subconscious mind to more fully be able to develop this psychic power.
Psychic Abilities and the Mental Telepathy Games
To help speed up the development of telepathy a person can play the telepathy game. This game can be enjoyed in three ways.
The object of this first game is for one person (the telepathic sender) to correctly send the image from their own mind to the other person’s mind. The other person (the telepathic receiver) than verbally indicates what they received.
Due to the difficult nature of this telepathy game and the fact that positive reinforcement is important, a telepathy student who says straw when the other sent a pencil is still considered partially correct. When the students are getting exact matches (aka hits) they can move on to yet another telepathy game.
As the student goes through the day they make an attempt to mentally ask other people to do certain tasks for them. For example, a developing psychic student could mentally attempt to ask their personal assistant to bring them a glass of water. Success here would be indicated ether by the assistant actually bringing the glass of water or by the assistant asking if the psychic student was thirsty.
Psychometry is the psychic ability of reading energy, usually of an object. Some esoteric and occult schools, such as the Rosicrucians, also call this psychic power Vibroturgy.
The practicing psychic holds the envelope and makes an effort to connect to the energy of the object. Through the process of asking themselves questions, the psychic then goes on to describe the history of the object as well as the person or people that have owned it. Common questions include:
- Was the past owner male or female?
- What color was the past owners eyes and hair?
- What was the personality of the past owner like?
- Where has this object been?
- How would some of the past locations, which the object has been in, look like?
The person that brought the object takes careful notes on the information that the psychic development student gives. At the end of the session the two review the information to determine which psychic info was and wasn’t accurate. Again, it is the review that ultimately helps the subconscious and universal mind with future attempts. A word of warning here: it’s advisable to avoid using objects that are connected to a violent history.