What is Metaphysical Counseling?
Metaphysical counseling provides a framework to help people cope with past negative influences of culture, family, friends, the media, and religion. Metaphysical counseling places a significant emphasis on the importance of positive thinking, correcting negative thinking, the forgiveness of self and others, and being connected to the Divine. It is mostly concerned with healing the damage of the past. This is done to help a person live in the here and now and embrace the future.
How Does This Work?
- We will start with some chit-chat to connect with each other.
- I will then either ask us to take a moment of silence together or ask if you want to lead us in prayer.
- After the prayer, you’ll be lead through a short meditation or creative visualization.
- We will then discuss your past/problem and, if a continuation from a previous session, I will ask what, if any, progress you’ve made.
- At the end of the session, I will offer some final suggestions and homework ideas.
- We will end with a prayer by either you or me.
How Much Does It Cost?
An hour of metaphysical counseling is $100.
You can book a session by clicking on the button below.