The Benefits of Meditation
Meditation is not a one-time event. To meditate consistently and consciously requires effort and time – two commodities that are in great demand in our world. The benefits of constant, consistent, and conscious meditation are highly rewarding for those who are willing to find the time and give the effort.
These benefits differ from person to person, but may include:
- Improvement of the physical, mental and spiritual health of the practitioner
- Improvement of the relationships of the practitioner
- Higher levels of success and achievement for the practitioner
- The ability to unlock and make use of creativity
- Discovering one’s soul’s purpose in life
- Connecting with the Higher Power (God, the Universe, the goddess, Christ Consciousness, etc.)
- Learning and controlling your true thoughts at both the conscious and subconscious level
When you listen to any meditation and follow along, you begin the process of activating these benefits in your life. Some people will notice results immediately. Others will require repeated use and practice before they fully feel the benefits.
Regardless, it has been John’s experience that following a meditation is far easier (especially for the beginner) than attempting to meditate on your own. These meditations were designed with the beginner in mind but will be of long-term benefit to all.
The Meditations are a timeless teaching that connects people to their Real Soul, Self, God Presence. If this is your goal in life, you have been God guided to us and – we to you.
Before listening to one of these meditation mp3 downloads you should prepare as follows:
- Listen to the meditation in a room that has a temperature that is right for you. Keep in mind that a room which is cold or hot may result in you falling asleep.
- Attempt to sit with your spine as straight as possible while still remaining comfortable.
- Keep both feet flat on the floor unless you are sitting lotus style.
- Never cross body parts – arms or legs – as this may disrupt the energy flow.
- Clothing should be loose and comfortable. It’s advisable to remove or undo belts and jewelry prior to meditating.
- You may light incense or candles prior to meditating, but they should not be distracting to you. If you find yourself thinking about the candle or incense scent more than the meditation it would be wise to stop using them.
- If you find your mind wandering during the meditation, gently bring it back to the meditation without anger or agitation. Through repeated attempts, you’ll find the mind wandering less and less.
Every meditation below is between 20 minutes and an hour in length. Most have words, some don’t. Some make use of binaural beats and subliminal programming. All have been tested and are safe to use, but none should be listened to while driving or operating heavy machinery!
Easy to Use MP3 Downloads
Self Healing MP3
This 30-minute meditation experience results in bringing harmony and balance back to the body, mind, and soul. While forgiving others is important, it’s even more important to be able to forgive the self and release inner guilt that stagnates in the subconscious.
Stop Smoking Now MP3
This one-hour subliminal experience which makes use of binaural beats results in decreasing and eliminating the smoking habit.
This is NOT a traditional meditation. All that is required is to sit in a comfortable spot, close your eyes, and relax while listening to the MP3. The gentle waves and hum will take you into a deep trance where the programming will subconsciously occur.
For best effect, it is advised to play this at night as your falling asleep and to use headphones while listening. Please also remember to say the included affirmative prayer before listening.