What is Relationship Guidance?
The purpose of relationship guidance is to help couples improve their relationship and feel more connected to each other and the Higher Power.
Relationship guidance focuses on two areas. The first area is each individual sharing their life journey with me and each other. The second area is the couple working to create a shared journey to deepen their intimacy with each other and the Divine.
During the session, I will be listening to both of you, your thoughts, and experiences and providing a compassionate and nonjudgmental environment for you to share. I will also be teaching you, through example, how to do the same with each other. Additionally, I will be sharing my thoughts and insights. I will further be asking relevant questions to both gather information as well as to help you go deeper into your connection with each other and the Divine.
These sessions require a one-hour weekly commitment for six weeks, and both people in the relationship must be willing to be present and participate in each session.
How Does This Work?
- We will start each session with some chit-chat so we can begin to feel connected to each other.
- After the chit-chat, I will ask for someone to lead us in a prayer or a moment of silence to prepare us for the work we’ll be doing.
- We will then begin the process of discussing and sharing.
- Towards the end of the session, I’ll offer homework suggestions.
- Someone will lead us in prayer at the end of the session.
How Much Does it Cost?
The fee is $450 per couple and includes six weeks of one hour of working together. You can book through the online booking system below.