< class="menu-mobilenav-container">
Your experience wit...

Notifications
Clear all

Your experience with Yoga  

RSS
(@shakirra)
Zelator

I'm fairly new to Yoga. I needed to do something that was going to help me reduce stress. I have to say that I'm enjoying it so far (been 3 months). I'm learning different breathing techniques in class that I am able to use at work. 

What are your experiences?

Posted : 08/05/2020 4:47 pm
(@kalil)
Zelator

I'm so clumsy and I thought I would be horrible at it but I love it. I have learned how to breathe to calm myself down. I'm not great at all of the poses yet, but I try. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2020 1:56 pm
(@madeline)
Zelator

I agree with both of you - the breathing exercises are a great resource to have no matter where you are. I'm finding the breathing very helpful in stressful or chaotic situations. I used to do yoga with the kitties at the shelter once a month, but they haven't been having the class lately due to coronavirus. I miss it! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2020 9:18 am
amberjack
(@amberjack)
Zelator

Do you feel like you've grown spiritually through yoga? It seems like much of today's media focuses on the physical fitness part, even though the origins cover more than that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2020 1:53 am
(@shakirra)
Zelator

I do feel as I have grown spiritually. I also think.it has helped me physically. So yoga to me has helped mentally and physically.  I've talked myself out of many stressful situations just by using my breathing I learned from yoga class.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2020 8:26 pm
amberjack liked
Share:

SHARE:Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail