< class="menu-mobilenav-container">
Learning to Read Ta...

Notifications
Clear all

Learning to Read Tarot Cards  

RSS
(@madeline)
Zelator

I'm interested in learning how to read tarot cards. What resources can I use to learn from? What resources did you find most helpful? Did you learn from a book, website, video, or another person? 

Posted : 09/05/2020 3:36 am
JohnCulbertson
(@johnculbertson)
Member Admin

I personally first learned to read the cards in my dreams. I won't go into it right now, but for a good three months, I had nightly dreams where I was being taught to read the cards. I also studied under some teachers and read quite a few books, but I discovered the real key to learning to do tarot is to just do it. The more you practice, the quicker the cards tend to teach you.

I also encourage my students to keep a Tarot Journal - to record their practice tarot sessions. The question, what cards showed up, how they interpreted those cards, and then research alternative meanings after the session.

There are quite a few articles about tarot reading on this site. You can find them here.

I recommend Tarot Reading for Beginners as far as books go. There are many great books, and it's going to be fun to read other's recommendations! 🙂

This post was modified 2 months ago by JohnCulbertson
ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2020 2:05 pm
(@kalil)
Zelator

I'm interested in how you learned in your dreams! That just sounds pretty impressive!

I'm learning too. I've got a friend who reads and she is trying to teach me. I'm a slow learner so far!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2020 2:29 pm
Share:

SHARE:Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail