Favorite Vacation S...

Notifications
Clear all

Favorite Vacation Spot?  

RSS
JohnCulbertson
(@johnculbertson)
Member Admin

What, so far in your life, has been your favorite vacation spot or memory?

Posted : 01/05/2020 5:33 pm
(@kalil)
Zelator

My favorite vacation spot in the United States is Jekyll Island,  Georgia. I have been to the island at least 20 times. My family owns a beach house there. There is no better place to vacation. You can relax and read a book on the beach (you might see 20 other people), or jump the killer waves. 

My favorite vacation outside of the United States is Punta Cana. I've been to a couple different all-inclusive resorts. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2020 2:49 pm
amberjack
(@amberjack)
Zelator

Last autumn, my husband and I drove through Vermont. I felt like I was in a painting! Loved the feeling of being surrounded by such naturally bright and warm colors.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2020 1:47 pm
(@shakirra)
Zelator

A beach, any sandy beach. I've traveled up the East Coast and have been to most beaches. I have not traveled up the West coast. I've been to Punta Cana too. I loved it there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2020 8:23 pm
(@kalil)
Zelator

I have not been to the West Coast beaches either. They are on my bucket list. I also want to go to Alcatraz for a tour. Have you been to any other beach outside of the US?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2020 6:41 pm
(@natalia)
Zelator

We took our honeymoon in Hawaii. It is really beautiful there. I wish we could have stayed forever. We would really like to go back, but our responsibilities haven't allowed us the opportunity to do so yet. 

I haven't been there yet, but we'd really like to go visit Paris someday. Maybe when we're both retired. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2020 4:13 am
JohnCulbertson
(@johnculbertson)
Member Admin

My all-time favorite place that I've been to thus far is Leavenworth, WA. My wife and I LOVED that little mountain town and we are looking forward to hopefully making back there at some point. It felt so... German and it was absolutely beautiful with the mountains and rolling hills as well as streams. That's, of course, in addition to the German architecture.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2020 12:10 am
Share:

SHARE:Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail