What is Astrology?
Astrology is the study of the stars and how their alignment influences the behaviors, thoughts, and lives of people. Astrology requires the name, birth date, birth location, and time of birth to be utilized. In the case of relationship astrology, this information for both people is needed. In either case, the information should be sent at least 24 hours before the session.
In astrology, birth information is used to draw up a chart. This chart is then interpreted and combined with spiritual counseling to offer insights.
A birth chart, also called a natal chart, provides information on a person’s personality, strengths, and weaknesses. It can also give insights into the spiritual lessons a person is learning in this lifetime. Birth chart sessions also usually involve transits which speak of upcoming events that may impact life.
Astrological relationship readings do a few things. First, both people’s charts are compared to each other – this is called synastry. Second, the charts are combined into one graph to give a picture of the relationship – this is called a composite chart. These readings are great for identifying strengths and weaknesses in a relationship. They are also useful for comparing both people’s personality to determine how compatible they are. While both people do not need to be present for a relationship astrology reading, it is highly recommended.
How Does This Work?
- We will start the session with some chit-chat to get the energy flowing.
- I will then make sure the date(s), time(s), and location(s) of birth are correct.
- After, I’ll lead us through a brief protection ceremony.
- I will then start interpreting the chart(s), telling you what it means.
- Spiritual counseling will be sprinkled in as we move through the session.
- You are encouraged to ask and answer questions honestly.
- At the end of the session, I will ask you if there is anything you want me to pray about for you after the session.
How Much Does It Cost?
Birth Charts = $125
Relationship Charts = $150
You can book by clicking on the button below.