Welcome to my Home on the Web!
My name is John Culbertson. I am an ordained metaphysical minister and a certified metaphysical practitioner and spiritual counselor. You can read more about me and my qualifications on the about John Culbertson page.
This website is my home base within the world wide web.
Here you can find my books and articles that I’ve written. Many of my articles are already circulating throughout the world wide web. These articles cover self-help, metaphysical, world religions, esoteric, and spiritual topics. My early writings (which are in the process of being reposted due to a server crash) explored mostly psychic abilities, divination skills, and psychic protection including channeling, mediumship, telepathy, psychometry, tarot reading, astrology, numerology and so forth.
On this site, you can also see what events I am currently running out of my home office in Port Charlotte, FL and virtually on the world wide web. This is in addition to any travel, book signings, or tours I am on.
Finally, you can discover more about working with me. I offer private one-on-one sessions by phone, in person, and by email. These sessions include spiritual direction and companionship as well as spiritual mentorship. I am best known for my tarot and astrology readings which I’ve been doing for years and you can also book these type of sessions. Learn more about booking phone appointments, in-person appointments, and email sessions.
A Note About Email Sessions: You will be asked to choose the type of session and book a time for the session. This is the time I will be sitting down to do the email reading for you. You can typically expect to get the email shortly after the time slot you’ve chosen.
Recent Blog Posts
- December 25th is traditionally known as Christmas. It is a period of time for gift-giving and for many, it’s also recognition of the birth of Christ Jesus. For believers of the old ways (Shamans, Witches, Wiccans, Pagans, etc) this day is celebrated sometime between the 20th and 22nd of December, …Read More »
- I believe it is important because it touches upon the fundamental core belief that when you show and feel appreciation you feel more deserving of what you get and you end up receiving more joy in the process. In the book and movie “The Secret” we are reminded that one …Read More »
- People form attachments to each other instinctively. They occur naturally regardless of if we want them to. Of course, not every attachment is negative. Sometimes an attachment can benefit a person, acting as a source of positive inspiration and influence. There are other times, however, when being attached to someone …Read More »
- A common question I typically hear from my clients and beginning students is “Am I psychic?” The answer has and will always be the same. I firmly believe that EVERY person who is born into this physical world has strong intuitive and psychic abilities that are woven and genetically implemented …Read More »
- Come gather around and listen to my words. The wheel of life has begun its cycle all over again. As the wheel turns to Samhain we celebrate the birth of another new year. For the believers of the ways of the old (Shamans, Witches, Wiccans, Pagans, etc) this day marks …Read More »