- There are five basic relationship needs that all people desire when involved in a relationship. These relationship needs which your boyfriend, girlfriend, romantic partner, or spouse have are attention, recognition, respect, affection, and separation. A Relationship Partner Needs Attention All people have a need for attention at some point and …Read More »
- From flash cards to games, there are many methods beginning students, and advanced card readers can use to improve their tarot reading skills. A young tarot student is faced with many challenges in learning to accurately read the major and minor arcane. For most students that study tarot reading, they …Read More »
- Are you wondering what some of the psychic attack signs are? Have you’ve been curious about if you were being psychically attacked? Do you worry that you are constantly loosing energy to energy vampires? Here are five sure fire signs that you have been under a psychic attack. The number …Read More »
- Want to understand numerology number five? This lively changer is known for being the life of the party and a fun companion. Their lesson – avoid excesses. The symbolism of numerology number five is represented best by an outsider watching a group of four at work. There is a realization …Read More »
- Want to understand numerology number 3? This expressive cheerleader has a lot to offer, but beware its sudden and dramatic mood swings! We represent the symbolism of numerology number 3 by a union of two being expanded to include a third person. With this expansion comes extra help and the …Read More »
An Introduction to Metaphysical Philosophy (Applied Spirituality)
This self-paced spiritual based course is loaded with information to help the beginner get started with a spiritual, nonreligious, metaphysically sound path. By the time the course is completed, the student will have learned and be able to apply spiritual principles to their life to enhance and improve it.
Study all 78 cards of the Tarot in this self-paced online study course. You will learn the meaning of every card in both the upright and reversed positions. You will learn about a variety of spreads. This is a great class for the beginner who is anxious and excited to learn the proper way to do readings with a tarot deck.
This massive course contains over 200 sections, several hours of audio recordings, and several hours of video. It is a complete education in psychic development and metaphysics and is based on my book “Improve Your Intuition.” There are a number of exercises, quizzes, check-ins, and homework is presented at the end of each lesson. The comprehensive final exam will make sure you are ready to stand on your own two feet in the metaphysical, new age, and occult communities. Great for beginners and a pleasant review for advanced practitioners.
In this course, you will learn to bridge the right and left hemispheres of your brain, develop a positive attitude, learn to meditate and relax, and discover the power of telepathy, remote viewing, and dream work. You’ll explore a past life, learn to feel and read energy, and discover a variety of tools and techniques you can use to both enhance your life and the lives of others. You will learn to connect with your spiritual guides and learn how to communicate with them. Additionally, you’ll end the course with an exploration of channeling.