Welcome to my Home on the Web!
My name is John Culbertson. I am an ordained metaphysical minister and a certified metaphysical practitioner and spiritual counselor. You can read more about me and my qualifications on the about John Culbertson page.
This website is my home base within the world wide web.
Here you can find my books and articles that I’ve written. Many of my articles are already circulating throughout the world wide web. These articles cover self-help, metaphysical, world religions, esoteric, and spiritual topics. My early writings (which are in the process of being reposted due to a server crash) explored mostly psychic abilities, divination skills, and psychic protection including channeling, mediumship, telepathy, psychometry, tarot reading, astrology, numerology and so forth.
On this site, you can also see what events I am currently running out of my home office in Port Charlotte, FL and virtually on the world wide web. This is in addition to any travel, book signings, or tours I am on.
Finally, you can discover more about working with me. I offer private one-on-one sessions by phone, in person, and by email. These sessions include spiritual direction and companionship as well as spiritual mentorship. I am best known for my tarot and astrology readings which I’ve been doing for years and you can also book these type of sessions. Learn more about booking phone appointments, in-person appointments, and email sessions.
A Note About Email Sessions: You will be asked to choose the type of session and book a time for the session. This is the time I will be sitting down to do the email reading for you. You can typically expect to get the email shortly after the time slot you’ve chosen.
- Almost every marriage will have its share of arguments. Some would say that marital arguments and fighting amongst couples is perfectly normal and healthy. According to a contributing author of Focus on the Family, there are important rules that need to be followed if a couple is going to get …Read More »
- Astrology students usually learn how the astrological elements act. Understanding the element of earth and earth signs is an important step for astrology beginners. Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn are the earth signs. People born under these astrological signs are described as stubborn, tactile and good with their hands, and earth …Read More »
- Astrology students usually learn how the astrological elements act. Understanding the element of air and air signs is an important step for astrology beginners. Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius are the air signs. When describing and interpreting the element of air and the air signs, keywords like emotionally distant and communicative …Read More »
- There are five important and key numbers in a numerology chart. These numbers are the destiny number, maturity number, personality number, soul number, and life path number. Of these numbers, it is the life path number which is most important. Hans Decoz says it best in his book Numerology: Key …Read More »
- Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces are the water signs. Astrology beginners usually associate the words emotional, sensitive, escapist, intuitive, and receptive with the element of water. Of all the signs, it is the water signs that are most emotional. Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces experience the world through their emotions. This astrological …Read More »