I’m John Culbertson.
Better known as “Mystic” John Culbertson.
I have been called many things in my career, from psychic and life coach to metaphysical minister. Most people these days know me as either a spiritual advisor or a spiritual counselor. At the end of the day, however, my title doesn’t matter. What does matter is that I want to help you connect with the Divine, get more clarity, and improve your life.
In plain English? I provide you with spiritual insight and wisdom that you can use to heal and better your life.
“I know from personal experience that John is an amazing reader. I am very particular about who reads for me — anyone who knows me knows that —, and John is in the upper percentile of that list. He is insightful, caring, and amazingly accurate.”
Recent Blog Posts
- Many people ask me, "how in the world are you able to do email readings?" The following up question to that tends to either be: Don’t …Read More »
- Do you consider yourself a good person? I consider myself a good person. At least I want to think I am a good person. After all, …Read More »
- For my June blog post, I want to talk a bit about the celebration of Litha (lee-tha), also called Midsummer. This pagan holiday occurs during the …Read More »
- For my May blog post, which I am posting early here towards the end of April, I want to talk a bit about the celebration of …Read More »
- Teacher and author Christopher Penczak speaks of twelve pathways for changing or shifting consciousness. He refers to them as gateways. The first eight paths he adapted …Read More »
Recently John was interviewed by Medium Finder’s founder Yasmin Cunha.
John thanks Yasmin for the opportunity to do the interview, and he hopes you enjoy it.